Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I need to blog...

Crazy, but I seriously have a craving to blog. I've been SO busy this past week, that I have not hand anytime.

Quick Update:
-cameron and i have been giving the relevant offices a "face lift" which has been a lot of really hard work and late nights, but it is really looking nice and the staff seems to really like it. we've still got more to do... :)
-the first hip-hop dance team practice is this saturday. pray for a good turn out. and pray that the dance i've made up is liked by the dancers. of course as long as it brings glory to god that is all that matters. pray for me for saturday if you think of it.
-work has been tough. author royalties go out next week so this is a very busy and stressful time for me. God is absolutely in control. i've been doing my best to get everything in order for this.
-went on a double date with my brother-in-law (chandler) and his new girlfriend (samia). they are very very cute together and she is really sweet. we went to dinner, the "tile party," and saw the penguin movie. (cute movie but i would recommend renting it)
-speaking of the "tile party" it was at cara's house (she and her husband have wonderful new tile in their house). any reason to hang out after hours with our co-workers and friends is always fun. tile looks great!
-oh, my parents had their 30th wedding anniversary on monday! we took them to dinner and had a great time. also camerons parents 34th wedding anniversary is friday! very awesome!


here are some pictures from tonight: (i'll upload more later)

Hailey modeling the new tile at the tile party.


cara and jeff davis. the tile party host and hostess.


cameron and jaden having a staring contest:

4 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Hydro74Girl said…

    josh said that the office are looking nice. i'll have to come in and see them. i'm sure they look great. i hope your hip hop class goes great on saturday.

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    tile party looks fun!
    I Know your hip hop will be loved by all :) you are awesome. I will have to come by the office to see it soon! Jeff said it is great too!

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger ckim said…

    Me too. i will be coming by the office soon! Okay, going to one of your hip hop needs to be on my "to list." Have fun Saturday.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Hydro74Girl said…

    i was in the office tonight, it looks great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home