Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

a few random thoughts...

cookies turned out good. no mixer so had to do everything by hand. cameron says, "very good." (direct quote) :)

my dog is so cute! she is up here with us in GA. she loves walking around the mountains. i love her.

my hubby and i have been watching The Office (bbc series) and Arrested development. our type of humor. good stuff.

walking up and down these mountains is great for my legs and butt and cardio.

i need to spend more time with the Lord.

goals for this week of vacation: work on my scrapbooking, spend time with the Lord, do author royalties (oh fun), pick out wedding pictures so i can actually get our album together finally (it's only been 3 years!), and of course spend time with my wonderful hubby. oh and relax!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Hydro74Girl said…

    sounds like you having a nice relaxing time. have fun and enjoy spending time with your hubby!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    I hope you are having just the vacation you need :) So glad you 2 are having a chance to relax alone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home