Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

JASPER, GA

So, I've been trying to upload pictures, but using dial up is driving me crazy. I may have to upload pictures later.

Anyway, Cameron and I are up in Jasper, GA. It's a small town about an hour north of Atlanta. We got up here late Sunday night. Monday we hung out at the house in the morning and then went into Canton for lunch. Then we drove about an hour to find an Apple store so we could get a power cord. (can't live without the computer) We then saw the movie "Must Love Dogs" which was a pretty good chick flick. On the drive home we went the back roads with the convertible top down. It was so relaxing and beautiful. Today we've hung out at the house. I actually went into town for a few hours. Got some groceries and stopped at the local FRED'S discount store. Got some cheap scrapbooking supplies and some adidas (for $20 bucks). Ah...living in the mountains is good. :)

I love it up here. So peaceful. I'll try to blog more while I'm up here. Hopefully with pictures. :)

I'm gonna go bake some cookies.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home