Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

This is me


Hi. My name is Maya Strang. I am 26 years old. I've been married for 3 years. My husband and I have a cute puppy named Mckenzie. I work at Relevant Media Group as the Operations Manager. We are currently selling our house and building a new house. I am about to start teaching a hip hop class for my friends and also about to start a dance ministry at my church. I just took up scrapbooking, which I am very excited about. Um...I think that's it for now.

I just want to give a shout out to my friends Elizabeth and Caroline for inspiring me to blog. I'm very excited for this new venture.

Love ya...Maya

2 Comments:

  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Hydro74Girl said…

    hey maya....welcome to the blogging world. i'm also new to the whole blogging thing. looking forward to hanging out at your place on saturday!

    leta

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger andrea said…

    just want to say welcome to the wonderful world of blogging... I found my way here by way of mommy zabs (blogger extroardinaire).

    I think we may have something major in common. I am a dancer (mainly modern, but also lots of african and hip hop) and work with inner-city kids here in atlanta. currently on a mommy-haitus of sorts for the past year but getting ready to start teaching again in the fall... I am involved with an organization called 'moving in the spirit' where we work to bring all kinds of dance/movement to areas of need (childrens shelters, after-school programs, juvenile detention centers). so exciting to hear you are starting a dance ministry in your area...! looking forward to hearing more about it! please don't hesitate to contact me if you want to talk shop... I think you should be able to get to me through my blog (where I also post about dance, art, life, etc.)... I'm at:

    http://hulaseventy.blogspot.com

    again, welcome to blogville!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home