Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Dancin' Dancin' Dancin'

Our first hip hop class went great. I had 9 people show up. Everyone caught on really well and seemed to have a good time.

I'm so excited to be dancing again. It's been over a year. I'm going to find an adult hip hop class to take also. Every song I hear on the radio I'm dancing to in my head. I watched the top 20 videos on VH1 today and was zoned in on all the dancing. It feels so good to want to dance again!

Now onto choreographing for the first practice for dancing at my church. Fun times.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    I want to dance too sooooo bad :( Guess I may have to wait till after baby comes out... oh yeah and I heal. Hmph. Have you heard the new will Smith single. I want to dance to that so bad. So catchy!

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Hydro74Girl said…

    even though i'm not coordinated and have NO dancing skills, i had fun trying!

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger andrea said…

    yay! sounds like it went well... and I make ipod playlists around dances that I see in my head... (does that sound weird?)

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger MayaStrang said…

    andrea- ha totally! i need to get an i-pod or i'll just take camerons. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home