Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Friday, August 05, 2005

Another Update From GA...

-today we went to ikea. was very inspiring for our new house. we decided that we are going to come back up to atlanta closer to when we get our new house and we'll get a few pieces from ikea and the other discount furniture stores in the atlanta area.
-saw dukes of hazzard today. was actually a pretty good movie. i say it's worth going to see. southern accents are a little rough, but has good car racing scenes and some good laughs.
-also went to the lenox mall and had dinner at micks. was a good time hanging out with my hubby.
-tomorrow i plan on choreographing for my first hip hop dance class that will be held this upcoming wednesday. i'm nervous, but excited. yesterday the enemy really tired to attack me. i got pretty down trying to find the right song to dance to for church and i was feeling uninspired. making me think i can't do this. but the enemy is WRONG. of course he would try to stop me when i am making up dances that are to praise the Lord.
-tomorrow i also plan on going through my wedding photos and finishing up my scrapbooking thus far. (i'll let you know if that actually happens)
-cameron and i have on the dvd for newsradio. cameron loves this show. funny stuff.
-oh! yesterday i was walking mckenzie and i saw a few deer (a common thing), but then i noticed something moving that was black and i realized it was a BEAR! so we ran down the driveway into the house and i ran out to back porch and took some pictures. crazy! it was a cub, but still! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Hydro74Girl said…

    Yikes a bear! i always feared that i'd get eaten by a bear when ever we would go camping.

    when you get back lets hangout again!

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    A Bear cub! Post the pics!
    Hey, If i'm up to it tomorrow night I want to try dance class. May have to wear a belly brace :) HA. Seriously, I hope I feel good cause it will be fun to at least come try!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home