Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Aparently I've Been Tagged...

I was tagged by Elizabeth Jackson for this “5″ meme!

5 names I can’t use for my kids, but I love:)

Boston
Isabella
Elizabeth
Sara
Natalie

5 Movies You’ve Seen Recently:

Must Love Dogs
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Three Men and A Little Lady
Dukes Of Hazzard

5 Nice Things That Happened To You Lately : (In the last week)

I've gotten posts on my blog. (that really makes me happy!)
My puppy fell asleep on me. (so sweet)
Was asked to by Elijah's godmother.
My husband kept complimenting me on what a great job I did painting the offices.
My husband danced with me.

5 magazines I subscribe to:

None.

I tag Chownage.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    How was Must Love Dogs? Worth one of my rare chance to go to a movie?
    :) LOVE YOU

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger MayaStrang said…

    it was good. i'm a john cusak fan so i liked it. but if you don't see it in the theater, it's totally a renter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home