Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Friday, April 21, 2006

The surgery was a success! The doctor was able to successfully open both of my fallopian tubes. The surgery was not as bad as I thought it would be and I am feeling way better than I thought I would be. I have not had to take any pain medicine! The incision on my belly button is pretty sore and I do kind of walk funny at first (cuz standing straight up streches it out). The most annoying thing is the gas they put in my stomach is having to absorb into my body (or something like that) and I have this dull pain in my collarbones and ribs. They said it should go away in about 48 hours which would be by the end of the day. So all in all I am doing really well. Thank you so much for your prayers! I go in for a check up in two weeks and then I think they'll start me on clomid which will make me ovulate more regularly (i think...so many things i may get them mixed up!). :)

I'm hungry. Maybe I'll venture out and grab some lunch. I can operate heavy machinery now...aka my car.

Love ya all!

Maya

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Kyle said…

    glad to hear that everything went well. Excited for the next steps.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger kate said…

    maya, i didnt even know about this. i am glad it well well and you wil be in my prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home