Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

NYC

hey! i just wanted to let you know that our new york trip is going really well. the flight up here was GREAT and i have felt totally fine while we've been here. it is weird. i keep thinking i'm going to start to get stomach problems, but i haven't. it's like i feel like a normal person. my body is functioning like it use to. it's an awesome feeling!

God is so amazing. He is more than amazing. He is so faithful! I kept reading James 1:1 while coming here. It is about how we need to be joyful during our trials. How we go through these trials so that we can help others (or something like that. i don't have my bible in front of me right now.) So that is me. I will be joyful through whatever trials come my way. Kristy once told me that when she got a migraine she would start to praise the Lord even though she was in pain. That just stuck with me and then I read that verse. It's all starting to come together and make sense to me now. :)

Anyway, we've been VERY busy since we've been here. We've seen a musical and a play. Gone shopping in time square and soho. Walked all over the place today. Tried to get into the taping of the colbert report, but couldn't get in. Went to the MoMA and saw Sting walking around. Tomorrow we are going to the st. patricks day parade, tour nbc studios, watch oru play in the ncaa tournment (we'll watch at the espn zone) and then we are going to a knicks game tomorrow night. so i think i'd better wind down and get some sleep.

thank you so much for your prayers. i appreciate them so much.

God is Great!

talk to you soon...maya

2 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Kyle said…

    Glad you guys are having fun up there. What a great birthday celebration!

    God is faithful!

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    SO very Fun :)
    I'm so glad you are able to enjoy it and feeling great!
    YOU KNOW WHAT! I have been looking for a housewarming gifts for you and keep second guessing! I shoulda sent you a dean and deluca g. card so you could pick something out there!!! MAN! silly me.
    Oh well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home