Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Monday, January 23, 2006

More Pictures...

This is the view of our landscaping from the front/right angle.


Here are some of our cabinets in our kitchen.


This is the tile in the masterbath. This is on the shower wall.


Picture of my sweet Mckenzie fast asleep on me after we went and visited the house and she played in the park.


Me as a Magic Dancer (2003-2004). On Saturday night we went to a game and it was the first time I actually missed dancing. It was a fun season in my life.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    Your house is looking great :) YAY!
    And I would miss dancing too if I was as good at it as you are!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Mommynurse said…

    ditto to Zabs comment-she took the words right out of my mouth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home