Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

a few things

i have a mild case of mitro-valve syndrome (i probably spelled that wrong). one of my heart valves flutters in and out when it should just open and close. it's not super serious. i don't have to take any medicine for it. i'm just suppose to stay away from caffine because that is what sets it off. well, i kind of forget that and so i just drink caffine like it's going out of style. and then BAM my heart starts to go crazy. it'll be like that for a few days and then go back to normal for a few months. it's kind of a cycle (probably one i should stop). all that to say my hearts been flurtering a lot lately. i'm trying to be good, but my love for coke-a-cola is not making this easy. so i've bought caffine free coke.

that was random. it's just on my mind because it's been acting up for over a week now.

i have to go. a new episode of LOST is finally on!

talk to you all soon...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    Love your randomness :)
    I didn't know that.
    I drink the gold diet cokes too....
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home