Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pictures...

Tia, Elizabeth, Katie, Kristy and Maya


Cameron with his framed Magic jersey (the staff got that for him for his 29th birthday. it is a signed jersey by Dwight Howard. his parents got it framed for him for christmas. it will go in his loft when we move into the new house.)


Cameron and I at work. He was in the middle of getting his picture taken for his column and I interrupted to give him some love. Azuree captured the moment. I was doing financials...our amex statement is in my hand. :)


Mckenzie peaking around the chair at us. So cute!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    awe thank for the pics! Seeing that top one really made me miss you all! by the way the house pics look great!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Hydro74Girl said…

    the house looks great! can't wait to see it when it's all done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home