Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

oh...

camerons weird habit...stuffing food wrappers into the couch cushions. i just pulled out a brown paper bag that use to have chipotle chips in it out of the couch cushions. it is the oddest thing ever. cracks me up.

mckenzies weird habit...if you have bad breath or breath that smells like any kind of food she'll get really close to your mouth and sniff. funniest thing i've ever seen my dog do. so far that is. :)

what weird habits do you or your loved ones do? anyone wanta share? hee hee! :)

4 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger MayaStrang said…

    ha! thats great.

    i actually twirl my dogs tail when we watch tv. she use to fight me on it, but she's given in and lets me do it.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    Jeff gags when he brushes his teeth.
    My dad says "you know what i mean" after everything.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Hydro74Girl said…

    josh still plays with little g.i joe guys!

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger MayaStrang said…

    ha! cameron says "you know what i mean" all the time too. drives me crazy! seriously it is scary how much your dad and cameron are alike.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home