Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

...real quick...

we close on our house tomorrow morning! we are SO EXCITED! our walk through went great. almost everthing was perfect. tomorrow we do our final re-walk through and then close at 10am. our pods will be delivered in the morning and movers will be there in the afternoon. it will be busy, but awesome to be homeowners again!

my dr. appointment went really well. i had blood work done and they called me today to tell me that it came back normal and looks good. (they took 6 vials of blood!) i had an exam while i was there and that went well also. next i'll have this dye/x-ray thing done to make sure my tubes are open and cameron will get his test done. if all that comes back good than he will start me on a low hormone called clomid (i think). it will trick my brain to get it all synced up with my overies and should make me ovulate more reuglarly. oh, i ovulate really late in my cycle. around day 22 instead of around the 14th. so this medicine would help with that. he said most patients get pregnant within 3-4 cycles. so it was a really encouraging visit. we are both glad we went! i'll let you know when those other tests take place. thanks for your prayers. God is in control of this whole situation. He is great!

kristy was there. she is way cute in her lab coat. very official! has her own office and everything. it was really great to see a familiar face while i was there (although cameron was there with me) and hug her. helped calm my nerves.

talk to you all soon!

maya

3 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    YAY On the house! How fun! Say hi to our old house for me.
    On the clomid... i have had a couple friends that take that everytime they want to get pregnant and it works really well for them :)!

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Mommynurse said…

    I'm glad I could be a familiar face for you. I hope that soon both of are bellies are growing (and not because we are eating too much!)

    I can't wait to see your house! congratulations!

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Pixie said…

    How exciting on your house!! Congratulations. Also, that is so great about your dr. visit. I found that very encouraging and informative, I was in the same boat a few months ago. My husband and I decided to try and get pregnant, and it just wasn't working. We stopped "trying" because I decided to train for a triathlon, but we'll start soon after that and I am glad I read your post. :) I'll be praying for you.
    Pixie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home