Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Monday, March 06, 2006

spiritual battle is going on

(i just read kristy's blog from a few days ago and it is stiring something inside me.)

i hate the enemy. so much so that i want to cuss. AHHHHHHHH.

i am going on a plane in one week. last time i got on a plane it changed my life. all who are reading this know what happened and how it has affected my life since then.

because of this the enemy is starting to put doubt in my mind again. i HAVE been set free from this. i know i have.

i feel this battle over me. i can't even explain what it all is. i just feel it. my dreams have been crazy. three nights in a row now.

God has already won!

please pray for me. this next week will be a tough one for me.

thank you for being my friends. i really appreciate your love and support.

maya

2 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    I will definitely pray. I know you can do it!!!!
    Love,
    elizabeth

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Mommynurse said…

    I'll be praying with you for strength, because even though the battle has been won, we still have to fight. I know that you are victorious and I will be standing with you in faith-because you have been set FREE!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home