Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Where does it go?

Where does time go? I remember high school weeks taking FOREVER. Now weeks fly by and suddenly it's April. I mean come on! :)

Our NY trip was great. It was fun to wear coats and scarves. We walked everywhere which was actually really fun. By the third day we had the whole "walking like a new yorker" thing down, so we got places pretty fast. My flight back was also really good. So now I can travel. Good stuff.

My birthday is this Saturday (not an april fools joke). I'll be 27 years old. I'm about 95% okay with entering into my late 20's. :) I'm getting a massage tomorrow and am thinking for working a half day on Friday and going to get a manicure and pedicure.

Work is going well. We just had the Radiant Magazine release party which I was in charge of. It went really well. It was at a cool venue in downtown and Leigh Nash performed. She was awesome! I can't wait for her CD to come out in August.

Last Thursday I had my HSG (i think that's what it is called) at the fertility doctors office and found out that both of my fallopian tubes are blocked. Thankfully they can be unblocked with surgery. The surgery will be in late April. Once that is done I'll go on Clomid and THEN WE'LL GET PREGNANT!!!! So we are praying that we will conceive sometime this year! I'll keep everyone updated.

Besides that, I'm trying to work out more. Last night Tia and I worked out for almost 2 hours. Now we just have to do that more than once a week!

Okay. I'm gonna go. I'm posting on my lunch break and need to finish eating.

Talk to you all soon!

Maya

2 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    first off- Happy bday early - somethin will be coming shortly. i loved 27, one of my favorite years.

    Fallopian tubes blocked- did they say how that happens? i'm so glad it is something they can treat, yippee!!! :)

    I have been thinking of you a ton lately. Miss you, want to talk soon :)

    Love,e

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Mommynurse said…

    Time does fly by fast! I'm so glad your trip to NYC was fun and victorious.
    I'm sorry that you have had to join the infertility roller coaster, I hope all goes well with opening your tubes. When I found out my cervix was closed, I prayed that the Lord would open it up since he parted the Red Sea, so I will be praying that He will open your tubes.
    The party was AWESOME! good job. Love ya girl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home