Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tomorrow at 1pm is my procedure. I go in at 11am. The surgery is at 1pm. It should take about an hour and a half. Then I'll recover in the recovery room and go home. I've taken Thursday and Friday off of work to get better.

I am actually feeling pretty good about the whole thing. Probably because once it is done we can start to have some babies!

Your prayers are much needed please. I am praying for a safe and successful surgery and for Gods peace to continue to be over me through this process.

Love you all!

Maya

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    will pray for you tomorrow!
    yay for reading!

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger katie said…

    Maya,

    I'll be thinking of you and praying for you during your surgery. Technology is amazing these days, but in the end, all the glory still goes to God for all He does and I can't wait to hear about your pregnancy, it'll be soon!!! Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home