Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Friday, June 09, 2006

baker barker bakke bakery

so for awhile now i've wanted to open a bakery...one day that is. today cara mentioned that she wants to open one one day too. so if we open one together it will be called "The Baker Barker Bakke Bakery" which comes from "cara's maiden name, the nick name i use to call her, my maiden name and then bakery cuz it'll be a bakery." we are just so clever! :)

anyway, tonight i start my cake decorating classes. yippy!

have a great weekend!

maya

1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    i never knew you wanted to do that. i love the name! So fun. My cousin has been taking cake decorating! She loves it. you will have to take pics! you know my great grandpa started a company called quality bakery that my grandpa inherited and it made at the bakes for the resturants in town then eventually grew in to the first frozen pie manufacturer that was in grocery stores :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home