Maya Strang...living it up!

It's offical...I'm a blogger!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

here we go

WARNING: Girly details below.

i went in yesterday morning for an ultrasound. they needed to check the size of my eggs and the clomid did it's job! the doctor was very happy with my results. my lining is a little thin so i am taking some estrogen for 3 days which will help build that up. tonight i have to give myself a shot of hcg which will release the egg. (i think) then on friday i start to take progesteron which i do until i find out if i'm pregnant. this will help promote the pregnancy i'm told.

lots of steps, but this is nothing compared to the other ways of getting pregnant.

i have actually been feeling overwhelmed with all the steps of getting pregnant with help, but i became very encouraged yesterday when i was told that everything looks good and was working like it should. God has been my strength through this. Amazing. i don't know...it's hard to describe it if you haven't been through it.

so, i'll talk to you all soon.

love ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger mommy zabs said…

    that is so great!!! I agree you will be an awesome mom :) YAY!

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger Rev.Prithvi said…

    Hello Maya..This is Pastor Prithvi from India. Nice to meet you. I have seen your blog very nice. Nice to meet you. I would like to have fellewship with you..
    With Prayers
    Prithvi Raj

    E-mail :prithvierm@gmail.com

    My ministry Web: www.erm-india.weebly.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home